The 9th SCOPE-CM executive panel took place at EUMETSAT on the 3rd of March 2014.
– Meeting agenda
– SCOPE-CM status report
You can find the presentations that were given during the SEP9 meeting.
SCOPE-CM concept (L. Schueller)
SCOPE-CM interaction with GSICS (T. Hewison)
Maturity Matrix (J. Schulz)
Individual projects presentations (pdf files)
- SCM_SEP09_01 (J. Bates): Sustained generations of upper tropospheric humidity Climate Data Records from multiple sensors with multi-agency cooperation.
- SCM_SEP09_02 (T. Manninen): Multiplatform surface albedo demonstrator from polar-orbiting satellites.
- SCM_SEP09_03 (A. Lattanzio): Land surface albedo from geostationary satellites (LAGS).
- SCM-04: Utility of Satellite derived winds for Monsoon and Cyclone studies over Indian region.
- SCM_SEP09_05 (K.-G. Karlsson): Advancing the status of the AVHRR FCDR.
- SCM_SEP09_06 (V. John): Inter-calibration of passive imager observations from time-series of geo stationary satellites (IOGEO).
- SCM_SEP09_07 (M. Schroeder): Liquid Water Path and Rain Water Path Climatologies in the GPM era.
- SCM_SEP09_08 (A. von Engeln): Radio occultation based gridded climate data sets (RO-CLIM).
- SCM_SEP09_09 (J. Bates): Sustained production of the International Satellite Cloud Climatology Project (ISCCP) cloud products.
- SCM_SEP09_10 (T. Kurino): Atmospheric Motion Vectors and Clear/All Sky Radiances from historical meteorological satellites in geostationary and polar orbit.