Here are the 10 SCOPE-CM phase 2 projects:
- SCM-01: Sustained generations of upper tropospheric humidity Climate Data Records from multiple sensors with multi-agency cooperation.
- SCM-02: Multiplatform surface albedo demonstrator from polar-orbiting satellites.
- SCM-03: Land surface albedo from geostationary satellites (LAGS).
- SCM-04: Utility of Satellite derived winds for Monsoon and Cyclone studies over Indian region.
- SCM-05: Advancing the status of the AVHRR FCDR.
- SCM-06: Inter-calibration of passive imager observations from time-series of geo stationary satellites (IOGEO).
- SCM-07: Liquid Water Path and Rain Water Path Climatologies in the GPM era.
- SCM-08: Radio occultation based gridded climate data sets (RO-CLIM).
- SCM-09: Sustained production of the International Satellite Cloud Climatology Project (ISCCP) cloud products.
- SCM-10: Atmospheric Motion Vectors and Clear/All Sky Radiances from historical meteorological satellites in geostationary and polar orbit.